Don't Wait: Talk about money before getting married
Remember the Beatle's hit "All You Need is Love?" A good song, but it's not true. When two people love each other and want to get married, they also need a mutual understanding about personal finances.
Relationships Over Resumes: Getting hired is about who you know
A relationship is worth a thousand résumés.
- Are you going to #BoycottBlackThursday? http://t.co/gO99CMo3Lr 1 days ago
- Learn why you should consider a trade job. (Hello, good money and job stability.) http://t.co/Z2lnCkhoDB #BlueCollar 1 days ago
- There's a lot of talk about the market right now. Learn how to turn a loss into a gain. http://t.co/8KADr60JHM #WallStreet #StockMarket 2 days ago
- I beat Sallie Mae at the student loan game: http://t.co/xoJqM84lR1 3 days ago
- @MyGreatLakes thanks for sharing! 6 days ago
- RT @MyGreatLakes: Some savings do’s and don’ts. A little light reading for your day. http://t.co/UrWN2OK2q8 via @brassMAGAZINE 6 days ago
- @GracesVintage That's lovely jewelry! But we're a financial education mag for young adults, so you might be looking for a diff account. 6 days ago
- Thanks to the @northsalemHS @FBLAvikings students for having us today! #goViks #FBLA http://t.co/ttCvQegyga 7 days ago